Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Her Hair

It is getting longer. I had the idea to put it in a ponytail. So glad I did because it is so cute!


I thought about cutting it but I don't think I want to be reminded of what happened last time...

It was truly scary. I felt so bad...and to top it off - I had to listen to people say "Oh, it looks like you got a haircut." I know they wanted to say "Geez, your mommy sucks at cutting your hair." I did and I admit it but you try cutting a 3 month old baby's hair. It's not like you can say, "Don't move your head!" I don't think I am going to cut it again. I want to let it grow out a bit. I just sucks that you have to keep something in her hair at all times or it just hangs in her eyes. They I am afraid she is going to pull it out and choke on the ponytail or clip. So far, she had the ponytail for two days and she didn't even touch it. I can't wait until I can do pigtails. Yea....I love having a girl!

1 comment:

  1. the pony tail is sooo cute! She looks like such a sweet and happy little girl! What a blessing


    If you would like come check out my blog for a giveaway. I try to have a giveaway every monday so make sure to follow so you dont miss out! Find it here: littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!