Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Easter Bunny

I hate when you are so excited about something and it goes totally wrong.

I was really excited to bring Addison to see the Easter Bunny. I don't know why it didn't occur to me that she would hate it. I guess I just thought this was her first "real" Easter, and I wanted it to be perfect. She had a new dress, new shoes and a cute bow in her hair. But I knew it was taking a turn for the worse as soon as the Easter Bunny came out to take a seat in his big chair. That is when she started shaking her head no and clawing to go into her Grandma Kim's arms. Yep...this wasn't going to go as planned. I should have known. I guess I should have prepared myself...not Addison, for the worst. Then the picture lady kept asking if I wanted to buy the pictures saying, "Some parents like the upset ones." Well, not me lady. Good thing my mom brought her camera. I really didn't want to pay $30 for this...


Well...there is always next year. We are supposed to go to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Hopefully it goes better than this.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, poor thing. I am sure giant, sort of maniacal looking bunnies would've scared me at her age as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!