Monday, March 29, 2010

My Little Talker

Talking is getting better. However, I still feel like she should be farther along. I'm sure all parents feel this way. Addison's list of words include:

Hi
Dada
Mama (only heard it once or twice)
Dog
Socks
Good Girl
Thank You (she knows it but rarely says it)
Baby
Baba

I really should Google her progress to see if she is on target. I also never talk to her in baby talk. I never have. I try to repeat everything I am doing when I am doing it. She understands so much and is really adaptable to her surroundings.

Just the other night she picked up one of her socks and tried to put it on Donnie's foot. Some might think, "So what?" but to me I think it is so cool to see her notice that what she picked up was a sock and the fact that she knew exactly where it went! Yes, that is the thoughts of a mom.

Anyways, we are making progress on the talking. Now if only we could work on the teeth situation. We still only have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!