Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

It was awesome. We took Addison to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. The whole family came (me, Donnie, my mom, my dad, Donnie's mom, Josie, Jenna and Claudia). I wasn't so sure how it was going to play out. We had practiced at home and I was secretly hoping this was going to be enough. And it was...she did so great! Of course we videoed it and took lots of pictures. For as many kids as there were (and it being 1-3 year olds), she got quite a few eggs in her basket. It was so funny to watch, too. I can't wait to go back and re-watch the footage. She would literally walk past four eggs to get a certain one. Too cute! Plus, she missed her morning nap this day so I wasn't sure how "pleasurable" she was going to be around. I was pleasantly surprised that besides a few weak moments in line, she was okay.

On Sunday, we had the whole family over including grandparents for an Easter BBQ. All-in-all, the weekend was pretty great. I can't wait until next year. Next year she will know what's going on and be more excited to go and get the eggs.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!