Monday, September 21, 2009

Crawling...

Boy are we in for it. The crawling has begun. She is going everywhere...and quickly. I look away for two seconds and she is already across the room getting into something. Before, we were always sticking to putting a blanket down and just moving her back when she rolled off. Well, not anymore. It's just a waste of time because she will likely be off of it in 5 seconds. I had to post a video of my big girl. She even seems a little rocky in this one...because now she has it down. My only concern is her knees. Oh her poor knees...they are so red when she is done crawling and I feel so bad. There really isn't anything we can do. I just am keeping lots of lotion on them. I'm sure I'll be posting more stories about her latest adventure and what she has gotten into. She has only been crawling for less than a week and she tried to stick her finger in the light socket last night. Oh geez...we are in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!