Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm Back

It's been a long couple of weeks. First, work has been crazy...getting crazier since I have missed so many days recently. I already had plans to go to Miami for a wedding but we suddenly got a call that my Grandpa passed away. Yes, it was unexpected and I completely lost it at work when I got the call. I was even embarrassed by my actions even though at the time I truly couldn't help it. So with the death came the funeral and we went to Texas. Actually...we drove to Texas. The 14 hour drive there wasn't bad....I think mainly because of the anticipation to get there and get it over with. The drive home was terrible, exhausting and draining.


We also spent the baby's first Halloween in TX. Of course I forgot to bring her costume so she didn't get to wear it. I did get her pictures taken professionally so at least she got to wear the darn thing. Isn't she so cute?
Now we are back and back to life once again. The baby was an angel on the trip. I really couldn't believe how well she did in the car. And now that we are back, she has fallen right back into her schedule. Yay!

Here is another picture of her.......during her 14 hour drive, she had a messy hair day with being in the car, sleeping, and for some reason she always gets a sweaty head when she sleeps in the car. Even with her messy hair, she is so cute! She also got a haircut last week...I'll have to share photos next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!