Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's a Girl

Yup...it's a Girl alright. See for yourself.

Even though I told myself I wasn't going to be upset, I am. I hate it too. I just really, really, REALLY wanted a boy. I have been so sick lately especially last weekend. The whole time I kept telling myself it will all be worth it if its a boy. And now its not...and I am upset. Not that I am not happy for a girl but damn, I really wanted a boy.

Part of me is even more upset with the thought that I may have to get prego again to try one more time for a boy. And that sure makes me upset with the thought that I may have to go through this sickness one more time. I'm not up for that.

I told a girl at work today too and started crying again. Geez. I just need to remind myself that as long as the baby is healthy...that is all that matters. And don't get me wrong...I am happy. I really am. Think of all the money I am going to save with another girl :) I just wanted the little boy experience.

But, as long as she is healthy, I will forever be happy and grateful. Now, if only she would stop making me sick all the time. I seriously was so nauseous last night and thought I was going to throw up two times. I am so done with the sickness. At 15 and a half weeks, you would think it would be over. Nope. Still in full swing. I just need to remind myself to stay positive and the sickness will pass...eventually.

Now, if only Donnie and I could agree on some names. My names include: Olivia, Stella, Emma. Donnie's name include ...... Nothing. He hasn't thought of anything yet he doesn't like mine. Let the arguing (I mean compromising) begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!