Monday, December 28, 2009

Over already?

Geez...time flys. I can't believe Christmas is over already? We had a great day! Addison did wonderfully opening up her presents. She kept tearing little pieces of wrapping paper off and then handing it to me. It was really cute. We didn't splurge too much on her. We got her 4 presents. Trust me...her grandparents did their share of splurging. But I have to say, we did get her the favorite gift. I have been wanting to get her this stroller/walker toy for months now. And I finally did for Christmas. My husband put it together on Christmas morning, and she was instantly walking all over the house. She cruises on the couch and coffee table, but it was so weird to see her in the middle of the living room walking! She is so dang cute.

Well, it was another successful year. I am really looking forward to next Christmas. Maybe next year she will sit on Santa's lap. This year, she wanted nothing to do with him. She even cried if you showed her a stuffed Santa! Oh well, I guess I'll have to start preparing her way in advance next year. Weird because we took her to Disney (I'll write about that later) and did was in awww of Mickey. Maybe its the whole beard thing or the fact that she hates men (dad and grandpa excluded). I wouldn't mind this whole hating men thing to continue...until she is 18 or so. Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!